Thursday 11 September 2014

On Holidays! - Ios Island/ Apostolos on board (1st Part)

Hey everyone!

  I am publishing the series "On Holidays !", which consists of some of all those beautiful moments that turned this summer into an unforgettable, lovely experience. The series is predicted to include many posts since I had 4 films developed lately, plus one waiting to be finished ! Shots come from Ios Island, from my hometown in Northern Greece and from Bulgaria (took them during the one day trip to Bansko).

  So, in this very first post, I am publishing some shots I took with my dearest friend, Apostolos, on board. Apostolos has been hosted again in my blog, but it's the very first time I am devoting a whole post for him. And there's a reason to do so. As you're gonna notice, he is so irresistibly handsome, but the most important is that, on the same time, he's a very sympathetic and caring human. He loves photography as a mean of self and art expression. In the photos following, we tried to add some emotion, but what mostly aroses in some of them is some kind of nostalgia (that's my perspective).





















No comments: